3756 Aspen Hollow Court, Castle Rock, CO 80104
SOLD - This home listed for sale by Chris Banovich with Queue Real Estate is sure to please! With almost a quarter-acre lot, situated in a cul-de-sac, backing open space with views of the creek valley and buttes in the distance it has it all.
You can view all the pictures and home details for 3756 Aspen Hollow Court, Castle Rock, CO 80104 by clicking here.
You can view the virtual tour for 3756 Aspen Hollow Court, Castle Rock, CO 80104 clicking here.
Great flowing floor plan with the kitchen, nook, and great room all connected for entertaining. Semi-formal living and dining room at the front of the home. There is a private study at the back corner of the home with large storage closet. The study could also serve as a bedroom if necessary. There is a spacious upper-level master suite with views of creek valley, five-piece ensuite bath and huge walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms on the upper floor and a full bath. There is an additional 1521 sq. ft. the unfinished walk-out basement. There is an upper deck off of the breakfast nook with stairs that lead down to the lower patio and back yard. The garage is a three-car with a tandem bay. Watch the sunrise on the elevated rear deck and lower patio, watch the sunsets on the covered front porch. It's all here and could be yours today.
Call, text or email Chris Banovich if you would like to schedule a showing.
Feels like the country with city conveniences in Historic Castle Rock just minutes away. Some of the best parks in the area within walking distance. This is a master-planned community and earns five stars.
Crystal Valley Ranch is located on the south side of the town of Castle Rock and is a master-planned community. The community has its own recreation center, fitness center, pool, and several pocket parks. You can check out Crystal Valleys website by clicking here.
In addition, there is the Rhyolite Regional Park off of Crystal Valley Parkway. Here you will find a 54.66-acre playground for adults and children. One favorite at the park is the hiking and biking trail to the old rhyolite quarry. Check out all the park has to offer by clicking here.
Oh, another favorite is Castlewood Canyon State Park that is just 20 minutes away.
This location feels like the country with city conveniences in Historic Castle Rock just minutes away.
Call or Text Chris Banovich the listing agent with Queue Real Estate to schedule your private showing today.
Additional Features for 3756 Aspen Hollow Court, Castle Rock, CO 80104.
- Listing Status: SOLD
- Property Type: Single Family Home
- Sub Type: Detached Single-Family
- County/Area: Douglas County
- Zip Code: 80104
- Year Built: 2006
- Subdivision/Neighborhood: Crystal Valley Ranch
- School District: Douglas Re-1
- Elementary School: South Ridge
- Middle School: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
- Sq. Ft.: 2,795 sq. ft.
- Style: Traditional, 2 Story
- Stories: 2 Story
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Basement: Full, Walk-Out
- Garage: 3
- # of Parking Spaces: 3
- Fireplace: Gas/Gas Logs, Family Room, 1
- Lot Size: 10019 sq. ft. lot
- Baths: 3
- Pool or Spa: Yes, See Association Fee Includes
- View: Valley
- Zoning: Residential
- Access: Public Road
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Association Fee Frequency: Annual
- Association Fee Includes: Clubhouse, Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Community Pool, Fitness Facility, Tennis Courts, Trails, Trash Removal
- Association Fee Primary: $795.00
- Association Fee Primary Annual: S795.00
- Association Fee Total Annual: S795.00
- Association Name Primary: Ami - Advanced Management, LLC.
- Association Phone Primary: 720-633-9722
- Available Amps: 220
- Basement Ceiling Height: 8'
- Basement Floor Type: Concrete Wall, Slab
- Bathrooms Total Main: 1
- Bathrooms Total Upper: 2
- Bedrooms Total Main: 1
- Bedrooms Total Upper: 4
- Builder Name 1: D.R. Horton, Inc
- Building Area Source: County Records
- Construction Materials: Brick, Cement Board
- Construction Methods: Concrete, Frame
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Countertop Type: Corian, Tile
- Electrical Service: 220v
- Electricity Source: Yes
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio, Deck, Exterior Basement Entrance, Fence, Front Porch, Garden Area, Patio, Playground Area, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Faces Direction: West
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile Floor
- Gas Source: Yes
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Has HOAYN: Y
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook, Built-Ins, Eating Space/Kitchen, Exterior Basement Entrance, Five Piece Bath, Foyer/Entry, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Pantry, Walk-In Closets
- Is Incorporated YN: Y
- Kitchen Appliances: Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Land Topography: Flat, Gently Sloping, Sloping
- Laundry Availability: W/D Hookups In Unit
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 10019.00
- Lot Size Acres 0.23
- Other HVAC: Humidifier
- Parking Count: 1
- Parking Features: Driveway-Concrete, Natural Light, Oversized Deep, Tandem
- Partial Ownership Type: Not Applicable
- Price Type: List Price
- Rentals Allowed: Long Term
- Road Surface: Paved Road
- Roofing: Composition Shingles
- School Of Choice YN: Y
- Seller Type: Individual
- Sewer: Public
- Site Features: Adjacent To Greenbelt, Adjacent To Open Space, Cul-De-Sac, Master Planned
- Sq. Ft. Above: 2795
- Sq. Ft. Finished: 2795
- Sq. Ft. Basement: 1521
- Sq. Ft Total: 4316
- Sq. Ft. Date Measured: 2019-07-16
- Structural Style: 2 Story
- Tax Amount: 4201.00
- Tax Year: 2019
- Utilities: Cable TV, Internet Access (Wired), Telephone
- Water Source: Public
- Water Tap Paid YN: Y
Homes in Castle Rock Colorado priced under $500,000