UNDER CONTRACT |Taos of Lone Tree, CO townhome for sale located at 9135 Nambe Trail Lone Tree, CO 80124. Offered at $489,500.
Three Beds/Three Baths/2300 square feet
You can additional property details here.
You can view the virtual tour here.
You can view our YouTube video here.
Taos of Lone Tree is located in the City of Lone Tree. This quaint townhome community offers townhomes with a southwestern flair. There are only 76 units in the Taos community and this home for sale is one of the rare ranch style homes built. Main floor master bedroom with five-piece ensuite and walk-in closet, end unit, finished walkout basement, courtyard off master, deck overlooking South Suburban Sweet Water Park and Cook Creek Park, private fenced in back yard with raised planter, attached two-car garage, walkout level stamped concrete covered patio all surrounded by manicured lawns this is maintenance-free living at it best. In addition to the sprawling master suite, the main floor has a great kitchen with granite tops & gas cooktop, living area with oak floors and brick wood-burning fireplace, additional bedroom adjacent to a remodeled full bath and laundry room. The finished walkout basement has an additional bedroom adjacent to a remodeled three-quarter bath, large recreation room with wet bar and storage room. Recent improvements also include new furnace and air conditioning. This is the most desired unit in Taos and you need to act fast and start packing.
Contract Chris Banovich the listing agent with Queue Real Estate at (303) 618-8575 today to schedule a showing.
- Price: $489,500
- HOA FEE: $310/month
- Taxes: $3,100 (2019)
- Status: Active
- Type: Townhouse
- MLS ID: 2656160
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook, Eating Space/Kitchen, Exterior Basement Entrance, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Walk-In Closets
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Wood, Family Room, Wood
- Cooking Appliances: Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile Floor, Vinyl/Linoleum, Wood
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- 3/4 Bathrooms: 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Laundry: Washer/Dryer Included
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Exterior Basement Entrance, Fence, Maintenance Free Exterior, Patio, Playground Area, Yard
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Total Spaces: 4
- Parking Features: Dry Walled, Insulated
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Taos of Lone Tree
- Building Name: Taos of Lone Tree
- Driving Directions: South Yosemite to Taos Trail, to Nambe. Park in the driveway or where the curb is not painted yellow.
- Direction Faces: East
- School District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary School: Eagle Ridge
- Middle School: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
- Association: Yes
- Assoc. Name: Taos of Lone Tree
- Assoc. Fees Include: Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Exterior Maintenance (With Roof), Insurance, Recycling, Road Maintenance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water
HEATING & COOLING
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Gas: Natural Gas
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Townhouse, Side-by-Side
- Construction: Frame
- Exterior Const.: Stucco
- Basement: Yes
- Finished basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Partial, Walk-Out, Concrete Wall, Crawlspace
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Unit on End: Yes
- Square Feet: 2,300
- Sq. Ft. Source: County Records
- Main/1st Level: 1,290 Sq. Ft.
- Down/Basement: 1,010 Sq. Ft.
- Above Ground: 1,290 Sq. Ft.
- Finished Total: 2,100 Sq. Ft.
- Basement Finished: 91%
- Year Built: 1986
- Unit Floor in Bldg.: 1
- Property View: Mountain View
- Mountain views: Yes
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.69
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 3,006
- Lot Features: Adjacent to Greenbelt, Cul-de-Sac
- Zoning: Townhouse
- Association Fee: $310
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Monthly
- Tax Amount: $3,100
- Tax Year: 2019
DISCLOSURES AND REPORTS
- Restrictions: Cats OK, Dogs OK
- APN: R0328479