Are you looking for the bests of both worlds? Do you need to be close to the city, the mountains, and still desire property to play with? The multi-faceted hobbies and lifestyles this property caters to makes it one of a kind in the best possible way! From being completely gut renovated in 2018, to being perfectly setup for your close-in urban oasis...Come make an offer today!
This perfectly sized 3 bedroom and 1.5 bath layout is open and flows easily. From A-Z, everything has been thought of and upgraded! Tankless water heater, stainless appliances, undermount lighting, modern and clean root cellar, even the barn has water and cooling! What more could you need? Well, don't miss the newer lean-to and paddock, the new stall fronts, as well as the pasture and fire pit out back! Chicken coops, sheds, established compost bins and garden, garage with workshop, and room to expand?
Not sold yet?! Here's a list of even more things the sellers loved about living here -
- Ability to keep horses, chickens, and other animals so close to downtown
- Recently remodeled with wood & tile floors, updated appliances & cabinets
- Space in garage for 2 cars plus workshop
- Barn building with cooling, water, and electric that is currently being used as a PACFA approved dog kennel
- Proximity to clear creek trail for riding and public arenas in Arvada
- Two historic parks and the renovated Prospect Park so close!
- Beautiful raised garden bed with opportunity for expanded farming
- Growing neighborhood with new restaurants, breweries, and festivals within walking distance
- Housing for animals; two nice stalls, corral with loafing shed, large chicken coop and shed
- Unique setup allow us to keep enterprises separated; such as yard for kids and pets, kennel, barnyard, & fire pit area
- Privacy fence/wall and mature trees add to the oasis feel
- 15 minute drive from Union Station yet small town feel of Wheat Ridge
- Short drive-up to the mountains and hiking!